“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. The only way to do great work is to love what you do” – Steve Jobs
Education: Temple University, Philadelphia, PA,
Bachelors of Arts, Strategic Communication, Public Relations Concentration, May 2012
Minors: Psychology and Spanish
Cumulative GPA: 3.77 on a 4.0 scale
Pricewaterhouse Coopers – Senior Associate, Learner Experience National Conferences
July 2017 – Present
- Manage 65 leadership coaches as part of marque leadership development program: Draft coach roster for each session, considering availability, diversity and other coaching needs, create communications strategy and timeline, develop coach materials and streamline when possible, oversee other coaching team members to ensure quality in all coaching tasks, handle onsite coach escalations, serve as liaison between PMI team and coaches. Onsite team member for seven session each fiscal year
- Registration and technology management for market-facing course: Create registration within learning management system and update corresponding materials as needed, manage simulation technology and troubleshoot with learners, compile learner and instructor communications.
- Compliance lead for leadership conference: Responsible for managing compliance and attendance for multiple session electives
- Instructor sourcing lead for 1,500 person conference
PricewaterhouseCoopers – Senior Associate, Partner and Leadership Development
December 2013 – July 2017
- Registration and materials lead for partner development program: Maintained registration and pre-work completion for 300 invitees across four sessions. Implemented event management application, which shared information with the target audience more efficiently. For FY16, served as onsite lead for two sessions: collaborated with hotel planners to ensure a high quality delivery and worked through last minute changes, drafted and distributed all session-specific communications
- Oversaw professional skills course materials inventory for 13 courses, acted as liaison between market implementation and PMI team and created quarterly evaluation reports with analyzed data. Onboarded new LoS and implementation team members to grow their understanding of courses
- Liaised between Marketing and Sales and LoS L&D to implement business development course: Drafted learner communications, maintained all course inventory and provided comprehensive completion and evaluation reporting
- Assisted with the creation of the Leadership Coaching Center of Excellence: Reviewed resumes, co-lead interviews and led two onsite interview days. Project Manager for all team operations: Shared relevant content on internal Intranet site for coaching clients, worked with director group to create simplified processes for team deployment, 1:1 coaching and new team member onboarding. Managed 300K budget
- Previous registration lead for partner milestone program: Generated registration website, monitored registration and partner travel, updated and streamlined communications plan, oversaw onsite team members during program. Main POC for partner yearbook: Responsible for accuracy of content as well as design and budget
PricewaterhouseCoopers – Learning and Development Contractor
November 2012 – November 2013
- Assisted Project Managers on marque milestone program with event logistics and registration management for over 300 participants.
- Built internal Intranet sites to generate conversation around various project improvements
- Drafted and edited participant communications pre and post programs.
Temple Women’s Network – President
July 2017 – Present
- Drive strategic vision for the network in collaboration with other executive committee members and Alumni Relations at Temple University: Lead monthly 13 person board meetings, approve all communications, represent the network at university events, find opportunities to develop board members and foster cross alumni group collaboration
Temple Women’s Network – Vice-President
June 2015 – July 2017
- Ambassador for Temple University to alumni population: Shared the group’s mission statement at sponsored events, oversaw four committees on developing initiatives for a diverse female population, was part of executive leadership team, who provided strategy for 15 person board
Earn Your Future
- Earn Your Future is a financial literacy program created by PwC in which employees spend time within schools or camps teaching grade school children different financial concepts. Volunteering within the schools allows for PwC employees to interact with children, work with others to organize lessons and impart wisdom and guide younger children. Each session is a rewarding experience.
- Most recent volunteer experience within this program: Mentoring high school students one weekend each month for six/eight months on college readiness topics like applications, financial planning, interviewing and post-graduate life.