“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. The only way to do great work is to love what you do” – Steve Jobs
Pricewaterhouse Coopers – Senior Associate, Partner and Leadership Development
December 2013 – Present
- Serve as an on-site team member approximately 5 times per year for senior associate milestone program and assist with coach materials prep, coach meeting brainstorms and note taking. Work with coaching team to ensure all 40 executive coaches have the necessary information and answer any on-site questions. Responsible for approximately 50 percent of all coaching communications.
- Update internal social media website with relevant information and session-specific details.
- Assist with implementation of professional skills courses: Oversee all course materials inventory for 13 courses, act as liaison between market implementation and project management team and create quarterly evaluation reports with analyzed data.
- Helped to develop the Leadership Coaching Center of Excellence by screening resumes, conducting interviews of candidates and providing strategy for overall goal of the Center of Excellence.
- Work with Marketing and Sales to implement our business development course: Draft learner communications, maintain all course inventory and provide evaluation data.
Pricewaterhouse Coopers – Learning & Development Consultant
November 2012 – November 2013
- Assist Project Managers on a senior leadership program with event logistics & registration management for over 300 participants with a 90% completion rate.
- Draft and edit participant communications pre and post programs.
- Analyze data for registration and evaluation reports after course implementation.
- Build internal social media sites to generate conversation around various project improvements
- Interact with leadership to complete registration for programs and communicate any changes.
- Attend on-site events to staff registration tables, monitor rooms & help with set-up
- Recipient of two Contribution Awards given to new employees who continuously make meaningful contributions to the team and achieve excellence.
Sansone Toyota – Delivery Coordinator
September 2012-November 2012
- Aided customers in arrangement of technology features for 24 different Toyota/Scion models
- Organized delivery schedules in order to ensure shortest wait time for customers
PRowl Public Relations – Account Executive
September 2011-May 2012
- Created promotional materials, press releases, FAQ sheets and pitch emails for special events
- Managed a five-person account team and organized weekly account meetings
- Developed and executed 10 special events for the Department of Strategic Communication to foster relationships between students, professors and alumni
- Increased Facebook and Twitter followers by 30% through daily social media management
- Contributed to the agency’s blog with top guest blog posts monthly: http://www.prowlpublicrelations.blogspot.com/
JB Cumberland Public Relations – Account Coordinator
June 2010 – August 2010
- Launched a company blog and wrote other press materials including press releases, pitch emails and media lists for clients.
- Completed market research for clients and participated in planning the company’s 25th anniversary event.
Public Relations Student Society of America TU Chapter – Director of Public Relations
September 2011-May 2012
- Designed chapter newsletter that reaches 5,000+ students, faculty and alumni
- Led 15-person newsletter committee through a specific editing process & provided proactive feedback
- Organized and attended on-campus events to speak about organization and recruit new members
- Created promotional materials for the chapter that included fliers, posters and website: http://www.templeprssa.com with 1,500 views.
Temple University Housing & Residential Life – Resident Assistant
August 2010 – May 2012
- Educated residents through implementation of various programs on a Global Living Learning Community with international students
- Fostered an open & positive environment for all students through diversity initiatives
- First responder: Learned and applied correct crisis management including EMS and Police protocol
Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: September 2008 – May 2012
- Bachelor of Arts in Strategic Communication: Public Relations Concentration
- Minors in Psychology & Spanish
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Studied abroad in Oviedo, Spain, Summer 2011